By installing renewable energy technologies, your business can:
- Make large savings on energy usage.
- Receive payments for producing electricity using solar panels (Feed In Tariff).
- Receive payments for producing heat using renewable resources (Renewable Heat Incentive).
- Receive payments for producing hot water using either solar thermal panels or renewable resources (Renewable Heat Incentive).
- Actively promote your green credentials.
Commercial Solar PV
Drastically reduce your fuel spend.
Due to the drop in the prices of materials, many businesses are now finding that the benefit of free power plus the feed in tariff makes solar power a very attractive investment.
Solar panels provide a worthwhile return on investment and help protect against future price rises.
Raise Your Green Credentials
Going green can benefit your business
The Carbon Trust advises that greening your business is a good way of reducing your overhead costs, but that’s only one of the benefits.
Every business can benefit from minimising its environmental impact. While complying with environmental laws and doing your bit to help the planet is important, going green also delivers direct business benefits.